Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority at Hixton Ltd. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund.
How do I return an Item?
- Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your goods and we will either send out replacement goods or refund the purchase price.
- Please email Info@hixton.co.uk for return address details.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided & original condition.
- We will only refund or exchange once we have received the goods back to us. This does not include Delivery charges.
- We will make reimbursement no later than 5 days after the day we receive the goods supplied back to us.
- The refund excludes any charges incurred by you in returning the goods to us.
- You will receive the refund back to the original method of payment.
Returns after 14 days and up to 30 days of delivery will be issued with a credit note.
• As the customer you are responsible for full payment of delivery costs upon return.
• If the item is too large to return we will arrange a collection service upon notification, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org The cost of collection will be deducted from the cost of refund.
• The item must arrive in a fully re saleable condition. If the item arrives faulty we will not be able to refund the item.
• We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit and we recommend you get a Certificate of Posting in case we do not receive the goods
• We cannot offer a refund or credit note for personalised or bespoke items unless they are faulty upon delivery.
• We cannot refund the initial delivery cost only the cost of the item.
• We will issue the refund or credit note once the item has been received within 5 working days.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
On the few occasions your item maybe damaged or faulty. Please follow the steps below;
1. Damaged or faulty items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
2. Please contact us via email email@example.com and include pictures of the faulty item still within the packaging.
3. We will then discuss details of sending out a replacement item or refund.
4. Please ensure you do not return the faulty item until you have contacted us. We will be unable to reimburse your postage costs without full notification.
If, for any reason, the goods arrive in damaged packaging please do not sign the delivery note that states you have received the goods in a satisfactory condition and do not take delivery off them.
Cancelling your Order
You have the right to cancel your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receipt. You will then need to follow our Returns Policy if the product has already been dispatched.